LAGOS STATE MINISTRY OF HEALTH
THE GLOBAL FUND (GF)
GRANT MANAGEMENT UNIT
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION
The Lagos State Ministry of Health, Grant Management Unit (hereinafter referred to as GMU) was created to coordinate the implementation of the Global Fund grant on behalf of the Lagos Ministry of Health. The GMU seeks to enhance efficiency of procurement activities as a key component of grant implementation in 2018.
2.0 THE GRANT
The GMU, to effectively deliver on its mandate hereby invites interested, competent and reputable Service Providers/Contractors/Suppliers/Organizations with relevant experience, requisite expertise to express their interest for the following services for grant implementation period (January 2018 – June 2019)
|ASSIGNMENT/ LOT No.||TITLE OF ASSIGNMENT|
|ASSIGNMENT/LOT 1||Supply of office stationaries and IT consumables -cartridges/inks, external hard drives, anti-virus etc.|
|ASSIGNMENT/LOT 2||Supply of Health Products: Medical equipment, lab reagents, pharmaceuticals and consumables|
|ASSIGNMENT/LOT 3||Supply of Office furniture and Appliances|
|ASSIGNMENT/LOT 4||Supply of IT equipment and electronics i.e. printers, projectors, photocopiers, UPS etc.|
|ASSIGNMENT/LOT 5||Provision of Travel Management Service – Purchase and issuance of Air tickets.|
|ASSIGNMENT/LOT 6||Provision of Conference facilities and other hospitality Services for Trainings and meetings.|
3.0 APPLICATION INSTRUCTION.
Only one Application for pre-qualification is allowed per organisation for each Assignment/Lot
4.0 REQUIREMENTS FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Comprehensive company profile including physical registered office address, functional contact email address and GSM phone number(s)
- Copy of Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Certificate as proof of company registration
- Evidence of registration with the Lagos State Public Procurement Agency (PPA)
- Evidence of tax clearance certificate for the last 3 years (2014 – 2016) or as deemed applicable based on year of company registration.
- Manufacturers’ Letter of Authorization to distribute from supplier (where applicable)
- Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed in the past
- Relevant operating licence (applicable to Assignment/Lots 5 & 6)
- Evidence of membership certification (applicable to Assignment/Lots 5 & 6)
- Details of key professional staffs (applicable to Assignment/Lots 5 & 6)
- Documents should be delivered by hand in two sealed envelopes with one marked “original” and the other clearly marked “copy” to indicate the respective assignment at the top right corner and addressed to:
The Procurement Evaluation Committee (PEC)
LSMOH/GMU Office, Folarin Coker Staff Clinic Building
The Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja,
6.0 CLOSING DATE:
All submissions must be received at the above office not later than 12:00 noon of March 07, 2018. No late submissions will be entertained.
7.0 IMPORTANT NOTICE
- a) This invitation is open only to reputable firms with clearly verifiable management, technical capacity and competency for the implementation of the respective assignments.
- b) Nothing in the advert shall be construed to be a commitment on the part of LSMOH/GMU
- c) Only shortlisted firms will be invited to collect bidding documents (Request for Quotation) and submit proposals as at when due.
- d) There will be strict adherence to selection criteria hence, failure to comply with the instructions and provide the required documents shall automatically result in disqualification.
- e) Submission of false documents is an offence and will lead to disqualification.
Please check GMU and LSMOH notice boards from time to time for further information on Specific Procurement Notices on the grant to be executed in 2018.
9.0 SWORN AFFIDAVIT
Accompanying your application should be a sworn affidavit indicating that all submitted documents are genuine and verifiable.
For enquiries please contact: LSMOH/GMU PSM Manager:
E-mail: [email protected]
Enquires will not be entertained beyond 12:00noon of March 05, 2018.